CMA Exhibition Services Limited (CMAESL) pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. Provision of personal data is necessary for processing and following up your registration or enquiry.
2. The information collected from you will be used for the purposes of:
3. It is possible that any information submitted electronically could be observed by a third party in transit. CMAESL shall not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of this.
4. The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, insufficient personal data may prevent CMAESL from providing a required service or answering an enquiry.
5. Information we collect about you is strictly confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to any external bodies or organizations unless you have been consulted or we are required to do so by law.
6. Unless specified otherwise SEG will retain your personal data provided during registration or enquiry for a period.
7. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by CMAESL, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.